The Firestone Winterforce UV is "siped and studable" for good winter performance. Its directional, computer-modeled tread design helps to deliver confident snow, wet and ice traction. The Firestone Winterforce UV is designed for light trucks, SUVs and CUVs to deliver a quiet and comfortable ride to get you to your destination--regardless of the weather conditions.
- SEVERE SNOW PERFORMANCE - Meets the severe snow service requirements of the Rubber Manufacturers Association (RMA) and the Rubber Association of Canada (RAC).
- PINNED FOR #12 STUDS - Extra traction potential
- DIRECTIONAL TREAD PATTERN - Optimizes wet and dry performance through tread design
- HIGH-SIPE DENSITY - Latest in high-sipe density, three-dimensional tread patterns for confident snow, wet and ice traction. Mud and snow rate
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Winterforce Tire (Firestone)
Destination A/T Tire (Firestone)
Destination LE with UNI-T Tire (Firestone)
Blizzak WS70 Tire (Bridgestone)
Blizzak WS60 Tire (Bridgestone)
Dueler A/T REVO 2 with Uni-T Tire (Bridgestone)
Blizzak LM-25 RFT Tire (Bridgestone)
Destination M/T Tire (Firestone)
Transforce AT Tire (Firestone)
Transforce HT Tire (Firestone)
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.